Friday, August 7, 2009

Last Day

It is official... Tomorrow is our last day in Lincoln County. Lately we have been busy saying good bye, and I know that tomorrow will be tough. This place I have called home seems so hard to leave. I am stoked to get back and see everyone in A-town but its hard knowing that I have grown so close with these people and it is now time to move on. God has been great this summer though. I am trusting that this is not goodbye, only see ya later. Tonight we had a cookout with the fire fighters and it was just great. We laughed and they had a hoot watching us all play corn hole. We just found out they had it stored in the Fire Hall. It's a good thing we just now realized it because we are almost certain NOTHING would have been accomplished all summer. :)

I just wanted to update this quickly so that you could be praying. Tomorrow we will drive up and stay the night in Charleston. Then on Sunday morning we'll be driving up to Philly for our closing session. Tuesday morning will be the day that I make the drive home to Indiana. Be praying that saying goodbye is not too difficult. Especially with my site. I've seen them EVERYDAY this summer except one.... meaning I'm pretty used to living with them by my side. It's definitely going to be weird when we split and go back "home." Thanks again for all your support. Don't worry... when I have time I will add some more stories on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment